I’m going to guess that the nurses tome will be the furthest away and here’s why

She will be to difficult to play for people unless you know how to blink

Comments

  • And on console it will be near impossible

  • Mmm...I honestly didn't think about Nurse having a Tome and Challenges designed around her.....

    *sighs heavily and pours a glass of Scotch-Whiskey*


    I'm gonna have a "fun" time traversing that one........

  • I always say this in tome threads XD, if the devs give us a nurse tome the whole player base will realize how horrible it is to play her. Without already being a very good nurse post rework you can't learn her and enjoy her at the same time. In fact you will rarely enjoy her even if your good with her.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    I always say this in tome threads XD, if the devs give us a nurse tome the whole player base will realize how horrible it is to play her. Without already being a very good nurse post rework you can't learn her and enjoy her at the same time. In fact you will rarely enjoy her even if your good with her.

    This makes me want a Nurse tome because of that fact.

    And this is probably why the devs won't add one as they would be pressure to revert the Nurse to her old base kit (no added cooldowns).

  • I don't see how it would be too difficult to make 20 challenges for several killers at a time and allow you to pick one of 3, or something like that. They're literally glorified dailies, you can change "catch x survivors in bear traps" with "hit x players with blink"

    So it never has to come to this should they choose. And I'll take a bad person at Nurse because guess what? That would actually be challenging to someone who finds a killer challenging, not "kick x pallet as any killer"

  • @kreeper124 said:

    And on console it will be near impossible

    I main her on console

  • Since the nerf nurses on console are like unicorns, they were already rare but not virtually extinct, i think I've had 4 matches against since. One was terrible and dc on us, the other 3 were freaking amazing so kudos to you sir if you can play her like that on console. I'm going to try to learn her some day, hopefully they undo some of her nerf or improve sensitivity on console before i get around to it.

  • @joker7997 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1007517#Comment_1007517

    Since the nerf nurses on console are like unicorns, they were already rare but not virtually extinct, i think I've had 4 matches against since. One was terrible and dc on us, the other 3 were freaking amazing so kudos to you sir if you can play her like that on console. I'm going to try to learn her some day, hopefully they undo some of her nerf or improve sensitivity on console before i get around to it.

    Hopefully they do that before the nurse tome 😂