One thing I never understood
Why did devs make Oni a 2nd class hillbilly?
Hillbilly:
-Go faster with his chainsaw.
-Have accesories for increase control and steering.
-Have low cooldown when used.
-Can use his power when he can.
Oni:
-Go slower
-Have less control and no need to talk about flick
-Have long cooldown when power ends. Hitting a survivor reduce his metter.
-I think he break pallets slower than hillbilly?
-Need to recharge his power.
Could @Peanits or any Oni main give a brief explanation why was made that way becuz I dont see any advantage on Oni compared to hillbilly... Except the japanese style ๐
Comments
Everyone is underpowered if you compare them to Hillbilly.
Leatherface - slowed down when using chainsaw.
Myers/Ghostface - has to stalk, instadowns only last for a limited time.
freddy - can only fast travel every 45 seconds, no instadowns
Spirit - has to recharge her power to cross the map
etc etc
I should add - this does not mean Hillbilly is overpowered. He is definitely not. (before anyone says it)
Lets see:
-Leatherface would be so weird being chainsaw up and running but it should not have slow down whike charging power (hillbilly doesnt and its basically the same playstyle).
-Myers and ghostface are okay it have sense you have to stalk and it follows the movies and such and its balanced in my opinion.
-Freddy indeed would be God if we follow the movies and etc but I understand we have to limit it somehow.
-Spirit:I think is balanced too.
Its so curios that those killers except bubba are very used and very high tier but Oni doesnt despite they have to recharge power.
I dont think is overpowered but its a really good killer. Instadown, map pressure etc
I think Oni does have better control over his sprint than Billy tbh, and his flick is coming back in the 3.5.0 patch.
Pal he cant have better control than hillbilly if i need use a-s keys to turn while using the mouse. ๐
I think his flick its partially back.I hope they rework it one day.
That's the trick, you can use a-d to turn more than Hillbilly can.
But still its a 2nd class hillbilly ๐คท๐ปโโ๏ธ
True, he is worse than Hillbilly, I just find him more fun and better to control. :)
Nahh that would make devs confirm their surv biased definetely ๐คฃ