PLEASE FIX FPS ON CONSOLE

Litteraly my eyes hurt after one match as killer

Comments

  • Low performance machine => low performance

    Even on PC the fps arent that good :wink:

  • Strange how when I play star wars battlefront 2 with explosion everywhere ######### tons of laser ships flying around ######### emperor Palpatine shooting lightning my fps never drops and it's so smooth but in dbd where all I see is my weapon and ability the fps is minus 90000.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @ThirdSealOPplzNerf said:
    Strange how when I play star wars battlefront 2 with explosion everywhere ######### tons of laser ships flying around [BAD WORD] emperor Palpatine shooting lightning my fps never drops and it's so smooth but in dbd where all I see is my weapon and ability the fps is minus 90000.

    You cant compare a company like EA to BHVR. Also you shouldtn forget that DBD was designed for PCs in the first place and even there we have FPS problems, this is due to the bad coding of the game in general / bad optimization and ofc on a low performance machine its not gonna be better^^

  • @Master said:

    @ThirdSealOPplzNerf said:
    Strange how when I play star wars battlefront 2 with explosion everywhere ######### tons of laser ships flying around [BAD WORD] emperor Palpatine shooting lightning my fps never drops and it's so smooth but in dbd where all I see is my weapon and ability the fps is minus 90000.

    You cant compare a company like EA to BHVR. Also you shouldtn forget that DBD was designed for PCs in the first place and even there we have FPS problems, this is due to the bad coding of the game in general / bad optimization and ofc on a low performance machine its not gonna be better^^

    I assume having to run the server on the killer's hardware adds some load too, especially on a relatively weak console CPU.

  • Strange how when I play star wars battlefront 2 with explosion everywhere ######### tons of laser ships flying around [BAD WORD] emperor Palpatine shooting lightning my fps never drops and it's so smooth but in dbd where all I see is my weapon and ability the fps is minus 90000.

    Agreed. I have that battle front II also and it runs smooth. I quit playing dbd for the last several weeks due to headaches. I want to play the event but can't even get in. Everything is constantly broke and with low performance. People still defend them though..... 
  • LOL @ calling consoles low performance. Nice bait.
  • @brokedownpalace said:
    LOL @ calling consoles low performance. Nice bait.

    Bait?
    You get what you pay for :lol:

    And Id like to see you arguing with me that consoles are not low-performance machines compared to gaming PCs :wink:

  • @Master
    No thanks. I'd rather choke on glass. ;)
  • @brokedownpalace said:
    @Master
    No thanks. I'd rather choke on glass. ;)

    Aha ok, guess we agree then ;)

    But yeah.... optimization is bad on all platforms^^

  • @Master
    Are you one of those guys who scream "OH My Gawd, this game looks awful!" whenever they see a low anti-aliasing? All games I play on my Xbox one S (Alien Isolation, Skyrim, Elite Dangerous...) look beautiful. I wouldn't say they are THAT low in performance.
  • @popoles said:
    @Master
    Are you one of those guys who scream "OH My Gawd, this game looks awful!" whenever they see a low anti-aliasing? All games I play on my Xbox one S (Alien Isolation, Skyrim, Elite Dangerous...) look beautiful. I wouldn't say they are THAT low in performance.

    Resolution, how much fps?