Perk tiers.
Are there any plans to remove the perk tiers and have base perks at tier 3?
Think it would help reduce the awful grind, especially for new players.
Are there any plans to remove the perk tiers and have base perks at tier 3?
Think it would help reduce the awful grind, especially for new players.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the grind is very fine how it is right now, ever since you get 3 and 4 perks per bloodweb in later levels. Removing tiers would just make new players run out of perks to have in bloodwebs very easily.
No. I like the tiers. The tiers shiuld have more separation i think
If anything they should guarantee you get tier 3 of a character’s teachable by level 50. You get to learn that play style quicker and get a good idea of perks you enjoy.
I oddly enough, despite hating how grindy the game can be (with getting Every Killer all Perks), do enjoy the different Tier Levels for Perks. The only time I absolutely hated it was before the changes to Devour Hope & Pop Goes the Weasel tiers, where it was VERY pointless to run them without being Tier 3 Perks.
I just wish the game either had more frequent Bloodpoint Events, a way to trade in unwanted Offerings & Add-ons for Bloodpoints or jus increase BP gains across the board for both Killers & Survivors.
The small changes to the Bloodweb & some Perks have been pretty good, getting 3-4 Perks on a Bloodweb tremendously helps things out.