Oni got shadow nerfed
You dont get any blood anymore if you hit someone with the endurance status effect (Borrowed time, purple insta heal). You would receive the same amount of blood you got as if you would hit a healthy survivor. This nerf makes sense because you shouldn't get blood if you hit a injured survivor but I wonder why the devs didn't mentioned anything from that?
Comments
It was a known bug I'm pretty sure, it was never intended
@PhantomMask20763
At which patchnotes are these from? I dont remember seeing this honestly
You said it yourself, you shouldn't get blood if you hit an injured survivor. Sounds more like a fix than a nerf. And you shouldn't be surprised that BHVR didn't put everything into patch notes or announced changes. It's not the first time, won't be the last.
Oni patch, in the patch notes section, second thread
Its not a nerf really and I never knew that was an active bug so I’m cool with it.
Indifferent since oni is a pretty bad killer
Mmm, I stand by that it needed to be fixed. You get blood from hitting healthy Survivors and have to manually absorb the blood dropped by injured ones, that was the design for Oni & his mechanics.
@Nikkiwhat
Agree but still sucks though because that made borrow abit less strong against him.
Never noticed it. I've been getting high ranks on console and no one runs borrowed time. I play Oni if I want to play Aggressively or competitively.