peanits gone rogue
@peanits has gone rogue, no longer has red and now has black. PEANITS IS THE NEXT KILLER CONFIRMED
PS: I like the new look
@peanits has gone rogue, no longer has red and now has black. PEANITS IS THE NEXT KILLER CONFIRMED
PS: I like the new look
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BHVR are just going through an emo phase right now.
It's NOT a phase... You just don't UNDERSTAND.
Just leave dinner in the front of their door.
Also, where did the shipment of really really thick eyeliner come from?
It's not a phase, you just don't get me. I'm an artist and I need room to blossom.
... parents are dumb.
Is that a self-portrait?
I think the black fits him very well :3 It matches with anything
No, you are dumb, silly child!
(Please no bannerino, I am just memeing)