Things I think about (u can answer if u want)

Which character gave up everything?

Who has BDE?

Who is a family man/woman?

Who ,based on apperance and traits from story, might be LGBT?

What killer has the saddest story?

What are the totems made of?

Where did Benedict get the flowers?

If a killer was double injected, what would happen?

What happened to those whose quotes were used for non-charcter perks?

Do items (offerings) grow back?

Why do I feel as though Feng might be a little rude to everyone?

What makes a killer a killer?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

    1. Adam and Bill both sacrificed themselves to save others
    2. David, Jake, Steve, Ash, Bill, and Dwight
    3. I'd say Meg
    4. I don't have an answer for that
    5. I'd say Plague, Billy, and Spirit. Plague just wanted to save her people by praying to her gods, Billy was trapped in a room for years unloved and mistreated, and Spirit was murdered by her own father.
    6. Bones, string, sticks, and candles
    7. The flowers grow around Halloween time and he probably ran into a few while traversing the fog.
    8. We don't have an answer for that yet
    9. We don't have an answer. Perhaps they were cased into the void or are still surviving trials to this day.
    10. Grow back?
    11. Feng is a very competitive individual. She could potentially be rude but she just wants to survive.
    12. The killers in this game are either forced or willing to do as the Entity pleases. If they don't comply they are discarded. Unless you're Myers, then you literally can't be affected by the Entity.
  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    1. Adam and Bill both sacrificed themselves to save others
    2. David, Jake, Steve, Ash, Bill, and Dwight
    3. I'd say Meg
    4. I don't have an answer for that
    5. I'd say Plague, Billy, and Spirit. Plague just wanted to save her people by praying to her gods, Billy was trapped in a room for years unloved and mistreated, and Spirit was murdered by her own father.
    6. The flowers grow around Halloween time and he probably ran into a few while traversing the fog.
    7. We don't have an answer for that yet
    8. We don't have an answer. Perhaps they were cased into the void or are still surviving trials to this day.
    9. Grow back?
    10. Feng is a very competitive individual. She could potentially be rude but she just wants to survive.
    11. The killers in this game are either forced or willing to do as the Entity pleases. If they don't comply they are discarded. Unless you're Myers, then you literally can't be affected by the Entity.

    Great now I'm imagining dwight with a david attitude.