Bad rang
Hello everyone, I play on ps4 and when I play surviver the killer are 13 rang and all my team 6 and when I play killer I'm rang 9 and I play with rang 2 or 3 I think it's not logic please dev make something
Hello everyone, I play on ps4 and when I play surviver the killer are 13 rang and all my team 6 and when I play killer I'm rang 9 and I play with rang 2 or 3 I think it's not logic please dev make something
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't find an appropiate gif for this, it was HYLARIOUS @TheBean I'l try with this one:
Matchmaking got weird on ps4 after the servers. I don't know why it happens exactly.
But the opposite is also true
I was solo.
Gamer Tags man! Headsup!
EDIT: It's only prohibited to use GT if:
"If your post may reflect negatively on another person or people, please censor their name(s)"
So, not in your comment, sorry man.
I didn't know that free wickedness was allowed in this group
He's not badmouthing anyone so it isn't required he hides the gamer tags. I agree it is better to do so by default.
I think just having GT in the image or video is prohibited, let me check, I'll edit.
EDIT: IT'S COMPLETELY TRUE!
"If your post may reflect negatively on another person or people, please censor their name(s)"