Do you believe there is a divine force at work in the universe?
Some things cannot be a coincidence.
On one hand ruin was nerfed.
On the other hand this was released late last year.....
I am a great believer that nothing is coincidence. The message the universe is telling us here is crystal clear.

Comments
Did the online get fixed cause last time I checked it was garbage 50 min to maybe get in a game
Which game are we talking about?
Civ 6
No idea.
Inb4 the civilization people payed the dbd devs to promote their game
I believe some people need that hope to cling on to something other then reality to help them deal with whatever life throws at them.
#AtleastScienceIsProven
Just play something else ... for a week
Civ 5 is much better though.
Memes aside anyone care to explain to me what's the origin of this? It's like an inside joke about Civ 6 I don't know of in the Dead by daylight community.
Someone was complaining about the game to the devs (the usual burnout symptoms) and the head honcho of dbd recommended playing something else for a bit > 'I hear Civilisation is a good game'.
It's one perk, get over it.