The REAL elephant in the room
Clowns new elephant skin looks nice. I just wish it wasn't tied to the rift
Clowns new elephant skin looks nice. I just wish it wasn't tied to the rift
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How far up the rift is it? I want it but not sure I can do a monster grind like last time.
From what I saw its a fair bit of grinding and on the premium track
I mentioned on a different post that it reminded me of The Banana Splits. Anyone else kinda see it?
It's on free track.
Is it?
I can kinda see it, but tome it reminds me more of the ravio character in a link between worlds due to its colouring and the shape of the elephant head
Yeah, if i'm not wrong. Because i remembered i was quite excited to see that outfit in free track
I'm hoping it isn't right at the end of the free track then
Yes, both Feng and Clown are on the Free Track.
Clown:
Head Tier 7
Body Tier 39
Knife Tier 66
So you get the more important pieces until Tier 39, and I think this is manageable. The Knife is not that important.
For the record, Fengs Tiers:
Bottom Tier 15
Top Tier 47
Head Tier 70
Hmmm 39 isn't tooo bad. Like you say can probably do without the knife.
I think for both Skins it is kinda fair. Even if people dont complete the Rift, they can buy the missing Pieces eventually, which will be a lot cheaper.
I like this solution more than just putting them in the store for 1080 Auric Cells.