Agitation is definitely the best perk, but Brutal Strength is the most game changing as it allows you to break pallets without a chance of losing your bloodlust.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I use it in all my builds cause I hate pallets so much.
I have a problem.
I really enjoy using Brutal Strength, Enduring, and Spirit Fury on Legion.
"Come on, hit me with the pallet! I like the pain! It makes me stronger!" -The Legion, probably
Is more fun than actually good
Agitation can be fun ... don't like much BS
Last perk is utter-trash :)
Agitation is definitely the best perk, but Brutal Strength is the most game changing as it allows you to break pallets without a chance of losing your bloodlust.