Servers
Experiencing connection issues and 6 hours later it's still down... This is a joke right?
Experiencing connection issues and 6 hours later it's still down... This is a joke right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's only 1 Biggs.
Why make it free when your servers cannot handle it and you cannot fix it? After 6 hours, they obviously cannot fix it...
Its broken on all platforms btw
I know it is. What a joke...
8 hours later and we still cannot play...
I just checked the store, still not free.
Nice Bait tho!
Free for ps4. That should of been clarified I guess. Not that it matters when the servers have been broken for over 8 hours.
Free on the PS4