Well, for the devs thats unfair ... for the survivors.
"The passive nature of the gameplay pressure it provides means that there is a huge amount of potential with very little effort or risk on behalf of The Killer. "
For them the risk of the killer being cut down to 3 perks right off the bat of the match is not okay ... again, for the survivors.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
and this is exactly why I'm not bothered about the Ruin nerf. This was common for me when I played killer.
In terms of fairness, as least GF had 2 survivors exposed in the same time. That could have been a HUGE start.
Well, for the devs thats unfair ... for the survivors.
"The passive nature of the gameplay pressure it provides means that there is a huge amount of potential with very little effort or risk on behalf of The Killer. "
For them the risk of the killer being cut down to 3 perks right off the bat of the match is not okay ... again, for the survivors.
I recently spawned on the top of hill on Ormond map ... hex:ruin totem was also located here!
I started cleansing it 2 seconds after the official start of trial ... poor killer haha
Definitely had potential, quite impressive that he stalked 2 people that early in the game
I've had faster
I once litterly spawned on top of a ruin
Didn't even have to move to cleanse it