360's on console
Is it just me or is it harder to hit survivors when they 360 on ps4? It seems like they turn and move way faster than before.
Did something happen that I missed? Or am I just being rubbish?
Is it just me or is it harder to hit survivors when they 360 on ps4? It seems like they turn and move way faster than before.
Did something happen that I missed? Or am I just being rubbish?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think console sensitivity is too low (even at 100) and the frames aren't as good as they need to be.
I get that but it feels like something has changed and survivors can move left and right more rapidly then they could do before...or killer sensitivity has decreased.
Either way I'm having more difficulty hitting them then I did before. Was wondering if there was an update or something.
its harder to hit a survivor on console when they 360 because you have a thumb stick that only allows you to turn a certain amount while pc has a mouse that can make a killer do a 360 in milliseconds. i personally know how to 360 killers, and i know how to counter it as killer. all you need to do is wait for the survivor to try and 360 and then hit them, it may only happen the first time but after that punish them everytime after that. or you could turn up your sensitivity in the settings but this personally makes it annoying for me.
It’s way easier to 360 on console, plus with the killer sensitivity not being that great even at 100, it’s easy to see why it better on a controller.
If you’re struggling as killer just wait for them to do it or attack them from the side. Don’t follow straight behind them if they like to 360 because it just makes it much easier for them.
I noticed it too. After the dedicated servers change on ps4 you literally cant turn as fast as survivors are 360ing
I'm glad it isn't just me than lol
It's the same on the Xbox. That is if your frame rate doesn't drop to zero beforehand.
I generally know how to combat 360's, that's not my issue.
My issue is how much faster the 360's have gotten lately without warning compared to how they were before and it seems like it's due to dedicated servers going live.