DAMN! NOW THAT WAS AN AWESOME PLAGUE! SPIES IS UNDERRATED

Sharing the build guys, just look at that gameplay! 6 mins first game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=effal9H0x9I


Comments

  • Spies of the shadows is OP... Lol

  • On lerys and hawkins spies is honestly almost too powerful lol.

  • I remember when Spies got buffed and had no cool down. Good times.

  • Spies is indeed very overrated

    Strong tracking perk if somewhat map dependent

  • Spies is straight up a bad perk. I'm sorry but I disagree with it being OP.

    1 some maps the crowd spawn on the outskirts of the map. Some they spawn towards the middle. It's too inconsistent to run over a better tracking perk like nurses calling. Even rancor does its job better than spies and it has an added benefit of instadown and a mori. I think spies should assign a bird to pester survivors like they're afk after disturbing 3 crows or something. Anything would be better than what we have now. Plus the fact that a downed survivor and a survivor on the hook triggers it is worth not running it alone

  • He was very lucky to get Lery's, which is arguably the best map for Spies. On most maps, you might not even get use out of Spies even once. And his build was kinda bad, not gonna lie.