Ok all you pros

I have been a ruin crutch leaning, baby killer for two years now and looking for advice on a new build for my wraith.

Thinking corrupt, thrilling tremors, discordance, and pop. Or, corrupt, surge, surveillance, and something else... Maybe pop? Seems weird running that work surge though.

Give me suggestions please.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think 4 generator perks on any killer is overkill. If games are going way too fast when you're not stacking gen perks, the games aren't going too fast BECAUSE you're not stacking gen perks. There are other factors at play. Remember that you're facing 4 survivors, not the 1 you're chasing.

    Wraith in particular eats pallets for breakfast. I'd at least have Enduring. He often gets free first hits, sometimes with survivors in really bad spots. Save The Best For Last can allow you to get 2 hits in if you catch the survivor in a deadzone. You'll want some tracking too. Nurse's/BBQ are good. Thrilling Tremors if you run Pop. Lastly, take a gen perk. Corrupt Intervention or Pop. If you really must have two, drop Enduring.

    I believe you are correct. As peanits pointed out and zubat as I just asked him on stream...I think i've convinced myself that without current ruin I have to stack the box with these perks and I need to get out of that mindset.

  • @goat10em said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1001863#Comment_1001863

    I believe you are correct. As peanits pointed out and zubat as I just asked him on stream...I think i've convinced myself that without current ruin I have to stack the box with these perks and I need to get out of that mindset.

    It's easy to forget that dead survivors can't do gens. I'm guilty of it. You can slow gens down or you can speed up the rate at which you hook survivors. You can gain back whatever you lose on gen regression by speeding up your chases.

  • If you want to have a laugh, double windstorm addons and PWYF+nemesis

    Get stunned, get 3 stacks and become a racecar

  • Play with your food, BBQ and Chili, Furtive Chase, and Make your choice is one of my favorites. Wraith can instantly end a chase by cloaking and get a stack without losing too much ground. Furtive chase switches the obsession to their rescuer and lets you know who's exposed. With the speed and uncloaking addons It's surprisingly powerful, Otz has a video called "2 Fast 2 Bong" on YouTube. He had rancor but I didn't like it over bbq. Another good build is with sloppy, nurses, thanatophobia and bbq/pop

  • This content has been removed.
  • Just 2x Speed add-ons and PWYF to zoom past the competition.

  • This guy asks for legit build options and the noob baby killers come in "WITHOUT RUIN IM GONNA CRY AND CAMP" way to suggest real options u 10 year old rank 20s. Corrupt is gonna be my go to perk because I realize this game isn't all about using one perk on every killer:)

  • @PhattyBubbacake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1002197#Comment_1002197

    it triggered you so hard you forgot how to type properly.

    I like how the baby killer who can't win without ruin is making an attempt to insult me😂 sorry you spend your whole life on these forums and comment immediately after I call you out for giving advice that a 10 year old would give. I didn't even have to reply to you and you got salty.. that sad fact speaks volumes for you👶🍼

  • i use BBQ & Chili, Pop Goes The Weasel, Thanatophobia and Brutal Strength.

  • Depends on the add ons you use. I like his speed add ons and uncloaking speed.

    A good perk is Make Your Choice. If you try it with a normal killer the exposed survivor will run when they hear your terror radius either keep running or hide. With Wraith they run a bit and then stop. Is Wraith coming? Is he busy? They dont know. They also dont know which direction you will approach from. It’s very easy to sneak up on people like this.

    You can make it back to the hook fast with his add on and the uncloaking speed buff helps you land that sneak hit. Silent bell or bone clapper would work too.

  • @goat10em said:

    I have been a ruin crutch leaning, baby killer for two years now and looking for advice on a new build for my wraith.

    Thinking corrupt, thrilling tremors, discordance, and pop. Or, corrupt, surge, surveillance, and something else... Maybe pop? Seems weird running that work surge though.

    Give me suggestions please.

    Nurse's, Sloppy, Corrupt, thana best build

1 2 ›