Huntress
Why do her stun noises sound like a child throwing a tantrum?
I personally feel like it has to di with the fact that she gave up her childhood to survive. So even now she retains the mindset of a young girl.
Why do her stun noises sound like a child throwing a tantrum?
I personally feel like it has to di with the fact that she gave up her childhood to survive. So even now she retains the mindset of a young girl.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's spot on I believe. She didn't really grow up mentally.
*Screams in anger*
Agreed. Afterall she wears a child’s bunny mask and hums a lullaby as well. So yeah, I’d say the tantrum fits with the theme.