They're referring to the fact that you accidentally posted it in the Bug Reports category for the Hag. To be fair, the categorisation is quite confusing. Don't worry though, you can carry on with the thread (you don't need to repost or anything), I've already flagged it so a mod will come along and move it to the correct category at some point ๐
She can be a good challenge when going up against her. Sure, most Hags use Make Your Choice around hooked survivors to get easy kills. But it works most of the time.
That being said, I don't really care much about her and I often forget that she's a Killer in the game. Just like I always forget Quentin is a survivor.
She's great to play, and fun to play against, but god i hate the random screamers I get sometimes lmao, it's annoying as it makes my heart race so fast for half a second
I think she is good (not great) as she suffers on large maps. Her traps can do wonders on indoor maps or can be almost completely ignored on larger maps. As it stand now I don't think she really needs anything added but a light buff wouldn-fdsfafdgfgfdsgfdsgfdswaer......
Sorry BHVR slammed my head on the keyboard for suggesting a killer buff -gfdsgsfdgfdsgfdgfdgfdsgfds.....
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In my opinion shes bad neutral
By Keegan Pryde
This isn't a bug report though
Correct i am here for talking not bugs report
They're referring to the fact that you accidentally posted it in the Bug Reports category for the Hag. To be fair, the categorisation is quite confusing. Don't worry though, you can carry on with the thread (you don't need to repost or anything), I've already flagged it so a mod will come along and move it to the correct category at some point ๐
I know i dont have a bug christlers sake
I hate playing as her. Everything feels so slow.
She can be a good challenge when going up against her. Sure, most Hags use Make Your Choice around hooked survivors to get easy kills. But it works most of the time.
That being said, I don't really care much about her and I often forget that she's a Killer in the game. Just like I always forget Quentin is a survivor.
for god sakes don't touch the hag
She's a very powerful A+ or S tier killer. Plus she's fun to play against.
I'd say neutral in most cases, as you get to the higher skill ceiling, I'd say she's working as intended and very fun to play / play against.
She's great to play, and fun to play against, but god i hate the random screamers I get sometimes lmao, it's annoying as it makes my heart race so fast for half a second
I think she is good (not great) as she suffers on large maps. Her traps can do wonders on indoor maps or can be almost completely ignored on larger maps. As it stand now I don't think she really needs anything added but a light buff wouldn-fdsfafdgfgfdsgfdsgfdswaer......
Sorry BHVR slammed my head on the keyboard for suggesting a killer buff -gfdsgsfdgfdsgfdgfdgfdsgfds.....
Damn it I said it again!
I wanted to say bad and good. She's good because she's good at getting kills, she's bad because she's the least fun to play against
I personally need more practice, so she is neutral for me. But I know she can be devastating in the right hands**