What kind of perk do Solo survivors need the most?

Right now Kindred and Bond is my get-go, so I'm wondering what will new perks do that can help us Solo Survivors survive more instead of hiding in the locker and waiting for everyone to die because there's 5 generators left and everyone is already on their second hook

Comments

  • Just run Kindred and then fill up the rest your slots with second chance perks like everyone else.

  • All the aura perks are useful, inner strength or iron will for if no-one is around or willing to heal you, decisive strike for when another survivor farms you without BT, exhaustion perk of your choice

  • I rock all stealth perks usually, because I respect high ranking killers enough to be able to down me relatively quickly.

    When I load in and it's a rank 1 P3 IF nurse, or someone else unloopable, I always thank myself for not bringing a looping build.

  • I'd say Bond or Kindred so your teammates don't act like sloths when coming to rescue you on hook and so you don't interrupt healing or gen progress.