Freddy
Why is freddy not on the switch version?
Why is freddy not on the switch version?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Licensing issues. It's a different license per platform, plus the Wes Craven estate now owns the rights to Freddy and Nightmare on Elm Street so it's a bit of a sticky situation.
Thank you. That's a shame though the new freddy is fun to play.
Indeed he is sir. I heard his perks are still in the game, though. I wonder what the icons look like o.O
Even if it were not for the licensing I'm not sure freddy could work as is. DBD runs like hot garbage on the switch. Even skill checks are not a sure thing as it is so choppy. I can't imagine freddys dream world running too well there.
Yeah dbd on switch is not the best feels more like a mobile game. Playing killer is horrible too it feels way harder to actually hit survivors, I miss way more than on ps4 or xbox. It's not made very well, but it's a shame really, I've practically given up playing killer these days though as it's not fun to play anymore, but once a killer main now a survivor main. I actually look forward to the day there are no killers left to verse sadly.
Be happy, Freddy is one of the least fun killers to play against. Always have been, always will be.