Dead Hard on PS4

Twice in three trials I have been hit during a Dead Hard animation. I get downed and exhausted before the animation is even finished. Is this some new dedicated servers BS or what? At least before the animation wouldn't even start, even if I got exhausted.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Yeah, Dedicated Servers.

    And no, they are not ready, but BHVR does not really care (which is the only thing bothering me, because saying that the Dedicated Servers are being tested was a lie, they were simply implemented and will stay, even tho they are far from ready).

  • @Jholla31 said:

    Twice in three trials I have been hit during a Dead Hard animation. I get downed and exhausted before the animation is even finished. Is this some new dedicated servers BS or what? At least before the animation wouldn't even start, even if I got exhausted.

    That has happened to me before Dedicated Servers. So i use it like the skilled players use it for, extending loops and getting to pallets faster. After Dedicated Servers it has happened more though.