I can't wait until Oni can turn again
Oni is pure dogs^^t rn. I literally cannot express how much he just stresses me out at how easily a survivor can just turn and they're invulnerable
Oni is pure dogs^^t rn. I literally cannot express how much he just stresses me out at how easily a survivor can just turn and they're invulnerable
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't wait as well
It's so annoying how a survivor can literally turn a corner and you're never gonna hit them with Demon Dash
Indeed..his flick gives him tile pressure which he very much needs rn..though from what I hear his entire power has been made better to control
I am somewhat good as Oni on console, I just feel like demon dash forces you to cancel it to hit a survivor near some bushes
So I play demogorgon right now as he feels so much better
I'm planning on leveling Demo up after my Oni hits 50. Is he good?
If you can handle him yeah
Some people say he is a bad killer, but if you ask me with enough work you can turn Demo into a wrecking ball
Try to fake out pallets with shred, it will force the survivor to either throw the pallet and you eat it, or they save the pallet and get shredded. He is fun and pretty strong, but his addons need to be changed
I played Oni in the PTB and I haven't touched a killer since then. I just play Survivor and wait for the big guy to come to the live servers. The most fun killer (imo at least) should be back next week.