How come killers don't have gestures?
If survivors have them, so should killers
If survivors have them, so should killers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its so we don't see trapper t-bagging
I said gesture, not movement
And I said t-bagging, not moving
An actual emote of Trapper T-bagging would be the most terrifying thing in history
I’d like it, even if each Killer had one gesture unique to them. The closest thing we have is I guess Ghostface teabagging.
What kind of gestures are you thinking? For me it would be giving the bird to the survivors
If Killers had gestures, well... I would just use them on the hooked survivors. Camping would become a show.
Win, win imo.
Pretty sure this is the reason killers don't have gestures...
Killers don't have gestures cause they don't need to have them. Survivors can wave and point as their only way of communicating with each other. Killers don't have any teammate they need to communicate with.
*nodding intesifies*
When BHVR?
Daddy Trapper needs a spanking emote. He just bends a survivor over his knee and spank spank spanks away.
He also needs a new “Before he was a monster” skin so we can appreciate is handsomeness more.
Making it shirtless would be best.
Was this a bug? I laugh every time I see it.
I think it was a bug when trapper placed his traps close to windows, his head would want to not clip through the wall, so it just went upwards.
Thanks! I know what I’ll be YouTubing later!
I think, not know, think
It looks like a bug but trapper had alot of bugs
Like spaghetti noodle legs
Crouching is moving
Taunt and threaten maybe
You clearly didn't consider the clown t-bagging
Except it's barely used the the way it was intended
Okay, that might be scarier
even scarier would be oni tbagging!!