New Status: Pulled A Hammy

If a survivor crouches twice or more within 0.5 seconds while withing the killers line of sight, the survivor will suffer from the "Pulled A Hammy" status for 30 seconds, causing them to move at 50% speed and they will be unable to exit through the exit gates or hatch.

Comments

  • Dude survivors have three emotes... Point, Come here and crouch... None of which is toxic.

    If you are seeing it as toxic just stop, all its going to do is make you annoyed with the game.

    Now in your defense, when I first started this game, tea-bagging was something I saw a toxic, but the more I played, the more I just realized, why am I getting upset over this.

    There was no reason to get mad at it, it doesn't effect me at all.

  • Just trying to lighten the mood around here. Apparently I should have used my sarcasm font.

  • I enjoy knowing that this is a joke, its obvious from the title

  • That joke has pretty good job so far vibes

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    or if the survivor crouches twice or more times triggers the twerking animation if the twerking animation get triggered 10 meters from the killer the killer face will turn red and the killer will drop the weapon from the shock and if it is a female killer the killer will get enraged triggering the exposed status effect on the survivor for 60 seconds and the female killer will get a 10% speed increase

    Can we also give the male killers anime style nosebleeds?