Why the post game toxicity?

I was laughing LH, we were on a SWF red ranks on xbox yesterday and TWICE, the killer only managed to kill one of us (not me), two different killers sent ME a message saying "GG EZ", to which I replied "I didn't die..." to both of them

The question here is, even if I had died, THEY DIDN'T WIN! NOT EVEN A 2K! Are they just salty or dumb...? I'm calling the second cause I didn't die on both games and I got the message by mistake, I guess...

Comments

  • A better question is why are so many people coming on the forums to complain about it? Use the in game feature. We all know it happens.

  • @ImmortalReaver said:

    A better question is why are so many people coming on the forums to complain about it? Use the in game feature. We all know it happens.

    I'ts not a complain, it's more of a "I want to know how you feel" post. I don't complain without facts and I don't want post game messages to be blocked or sanctioned in any way

  • Dbd is a salt mine because the devs don't know how to balance their game and it breeds toxicity. It's best to avoid the chat and try to have fun.