Rank reset... and we’re back to Red

Like seriously, what is the point of dropping us to the highest part of the next rank down? Takes 4-5 games to get back to previous rank... and now each season more and more people get to Red especially as survivor

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Completely forgot rank reset was today, so pretty sure I reset from rank 4 to...5, lol.

  • At least after a few more months killers and survivors will be pushed to high ranks so match making will be faster. I just wish they rewarded us for reaching higher ranks with blood points or even better shards.

  • I was rank 8, so i should be rank 9 now.

    Like it didn't even happen.

  • Rank reset is nonsense since the latest change. I know that from today on I just will get more potatoe teammates than before, and I will have have even less fun cause more unskilled killers who just came this far with cheap gameplay will be in my games too. It only gets more frustrating with every reset. Hope they change back soon and come up with some more challenging upranking on survivors side and more punishing for cheap play on killer side.

  • @LordGlint said:

    Completely forgot rank reset was today, so pretty sure I reset from rank 4 to...5, lol.

    That is definitely what happened to me. :P