Why are people still getting downed in 10 seconds?

And this is red ranks. Like do people not realize how good the distance you can get from a killer standing for a bit and you getting a burst of speed to run half or the entire map depending on the size and there's dead hard for insurance if you mess up the distance? Running kindred and people are still fighting over who gets to save so that's 2-3 people not doing anything?

Are these the group of potatoes the devs are catering to?

Comments

  • Survivors are too lazy to get good. It's not all their fault though, it's the devs for always giving them so many crutches and biased balance changes.

  • Well if I go down in 10 sec than because of dedicated server main hits. A wraith once hitted me through a wall and then I got mindgamed then died. I was like.. well I got outskilled through the wall.

  • @Perelie said:

    Survivors are too lazy to get good. It's not all their fault though, it's the devs for always giving them so many crutches and biased balance changes.

    Apparently we're at that point where Survivor has the higher skill ceiling lol

  • Due to the new rank reset virtually anyone can be a red rank survivor in no time. I just played 5 killer games at red ranks (Bubba - as always) some of which were against SWF with 3 toolboxes containing brand new parts and none of the survivors even knew how to run any loop resulting in 5 x 4ks some of which were at 5 gens.


    The game is a total joke as killer these days. I haven't played a lot in the past months as I'm totally addicted to Borderlands 3 at the moment but even then I still 4k in 2 minutes against red ranks. Can't believe some people act like red ranks were total hell as killer.


    However I'm still running og Ruin (being honest there) so things are probably gonna change now when the new patch comes.