Wraith players

Wraith mains why do you personally play the wraith i personally play wraith once in a while because his "invis" is cool

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It's so I can go Invisible and stand in front of Ruin making the survivor confused as to why they can't get to the hex totem.

  • Hes the fastest power Walker in the game

  • I play him because

    1. I like using anti - Borrowed Time
    2. I like sneaking up on people
    3. I own the Ohmwraith skin
  • I like just zooming across the map

    His speed while cloaked is the thing i like about him the most

  • I like being fast and taking survivors by surprise, and he's the best at that.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I love him so much because when I bought the game and read the descriptions of the powers of the only 5 killers available (from trapper to the hag) aproaching to the survivors without being detected was advantage that the others killers didn't have!

    so I told to myself: that's something I want to be able to do, let's try anyway and see if I can get kills!

    At that time, he had a beautiful long straight lunge, with which I could hit through the windows a jumping survivor, trade hits as they dropped a pallet in my twigs, and long enough to hit a 360°er while both of us were turning

    add to that the beautiful sensation of soaring tru the cornfield undetected(finding inside the occasional unaware survivor) and give them the jumpscares ;) or tear them out from the gens!!!

    all of that made me to fall in love with him!

    my worst defeats (a single hit in the entire match the first time a reached the red ranks) and my greatest victories (all 4 survivors slugged in the then double sized pale rose swamp after they sabotaged all my hooks, bear in mind that at that time sabotaging were permanent, both gates open, I only manage to down a single survivor, and I was defending my prey fiercely," I will kill at least one survivor takes what it takes!!!" I yelled! one by one they were falling to the ground as I slugged them, and in the end all of them bleed out, and of course they all called me 5 different synonyms of homosexual in the post chat(in spanish)) were with ol' big Bong!

    so as you can see I'm very fond of him

    Damn nice :D

  • @GaunterODimm said:

    It's so I can go Invisible and stand in front of Ruin making the survivor confused as to why they can't get to the hex totem.

    Wraith don't need ruin

  • honestly I refuse to play wraith.. why ?

    1. hes totally outdated and srsly need some rework
    2. most of addons are useless
    3. HEAVILIY dependend on addons - with ######### addons or bad combo hes really bad with zero gen pressure,but with good addon combo hes a real threat and lets say good, and that is bad design. But if killer is okish only with addons that means its bad design.
    4. and last one HES BUGGED@not_Queen, for more than month now ? thats why many people are not playing him, becasue its pointelss and you have even more disadvantage then in normal match.Queen could you please confirm if hes gonna be fixed in next patch please ? thanks :)
  • I love his roar when he gets stunned.

    I love how fabulous he is.

    I love how fierce he is.

  • RING-A-DING, BING BONG, BONK ON YOUR HEAD!

    I like successfully sneaking up on repairing people, it's more often a guaranteed hit than not.

    I don't really care if he's Add-on dependant, i earn enough per match to buy back the ones i used and more, Barbecue & Chili or not.

    Plus his Deviousness i find to be ezpz.

    As a bonus, i do like how the general population of Survivors underestimate him, makes it easier for me to succeed.

    I'm not kidding btw, i sometimes get hits in because someone decided it was better to do a few t-bags behind a Pallet than run to the next loop.

    I also like his cosmetics the most, especially that gorgeous Bloodborne weapon.

    1.png
  • Wraith is Trash and he should be deleted. #HAGMAIN4EVER

  • @GaunterODimm said:

    It's so I can go Invisible and stand in front of Ruin making the survivor confused as to why they can't get to the hex totem.

    Now i have to go and try that, this sounds fun.

  • @Bigbootiejudy666 said:

    Wraith is Trash and he should be deleted. #HAGMAIN4EVER

    No clown is trash

  • I don't main him, but I love throwing on double Shadowdance add ons with Brutal Strength, Fire Up, PGTW, and Bamboozle.

  • technically the best build for wraith is speed addon, clutter , thano, sloppy, nurse and some gen perk like pop for example.


    point is to surpsie survivors.. if you are going to chase them you will loose because he cant end loops.. yes brutal strenght is good even sometimes bamboozle, but above mentioned perks are much better..


    you just hit someone and goes to another one etc etc.. but hes one of the weakest killers sadly.. but pretty fun :)

  • @AlibabaNight said:

    Wraith mains why do you personally play the wraith i personally play wraith once in a while because his "invis" is cool

    I only play Wraith because waaaaay back in the day when they changed his add-ons I suddenly had over 60 Coxcombed clappers. Now I get to play "Jumpscare Wraith" for the rest of my days.

  • Cool machete

    That's about it

  • @AlibabaNight said:

    Wraith mains why do you personally play the wraith i personally play wraith once in a while because his "invis" is cool

    They’re usually campers. Not as bad as bubbas, but a close second. Not a big fan.

  • I used to main him, he's still my secondary killer. I loved being able to sneak up on people. Add in his extra speed while invisible and he's just alot of fun to play.

  • he`s a very strong killer if you know how to play him, i can get to rank 1 pretty easy with him before this weird rank change. but his speed and 0 terror radius while cloaked makes him a good threat with gen pressure. he also earns BP in all sections easily so thats a good positive not to be punished by using his ability

  • Wraith was the first killer I truly "learned". He's still the one I play most. I suppose I would call myself a Wraith main (back before it was cool #DBDHIPSTER). I enjoy playing him because nothing annoys me more than super immersed nerds. The kind of nerds who as soon as they hear a heartbeat...BLENDETTE MODE ACTIVATED. No heartbeat, no opportunity to hide.

  • Because I can go invis body block people when they try to get to a pallet then they stand there looking like bewildered

  • @GaunterODimm said:

    It's so I can go Invisible and stand in front of Ruin making the survivor confused as to why they can't get to the hex totem.

    YOU MONSTER