idea for the game to be dark and scary again as in 2016!
It's simple, only the survivors will have the lighting of 2016, and the killers will have to have the actual current or brighter lighting to be able to see those elusive claudettes!
and I think that way the moonlight offerings could come back!
(question for veterans) Do you remember your first game?
That tense moment, that totally dark map, would you like to feel that terror again?
Comments
My first game, I played on Coldwind as Myers. I had no idea what I was doing, and Coldwind was SO dark back in 2016. I repeatedly lost survivors in the corn. Still ended up with 2 kills though, without even tiering up my evil within cause i didnt know that was a thing.
So you met the game thanks to a licensed character? cool!
so @The_Second_Coming ,do you like my idea?
I'll say, as a survivor, it sounds really fun. As a killer, OOF. #NerfBlendette if the maps will get darker, lol
My first game was against a hillbilly on the game map, normally that would be good for me but I was a little baby feng. 🙂 I get scared really easily (plus me having fear of chainsaws), my heart dropped every time I heard the chainsaw and I panicked when I heard the heartbeat. Oh boy when I got chased and saw that chainsaw I froze.
Sadly i’ll never be able to experience that fear again as everything in this game really isn’t scary except for Michael but that’s only a jump scare :/
Wait Dbd was scary in 2016? I was just scared to not get bugged xD