Is there not SBMM?
Since I've been a level 16 killer I've played nothing but 8 tier survivors or better. I'm now at 12 and just played 4 level 3 survivors. Why is this game so bad at picking these lobbies ๐
Since I've been a level 16 killer I've played nothing but 8 tier survivors or better. I'm now at 12 and just played 4 level 3 survivors. Why is this game so bad at picking these lobbies ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They want make it fun for survivors
Replace the word spoon with Rank and there you have BHVR's explanation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXtO5dMqEI
Because survivor find it frustrating to go against high rank killer
Today I learned what SBMM means.
And no, matchmaking and the rank system are functioning poorly right now.