What for Huntress has terror radius?
Survivors can hear her Lullaby 45m away from her..
Survivors can hear her Lullaby 45m away from her..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont inow what ur asking but her TR is 20 meters
um what? Are you asking what is the terror radius for the huntress? The song is 45 meters and the heartbeat is 20.
She has 45m radius lullaby. She doesnt need terror radius.
Wut
One tells you they are 45 the other tells you they are within 20....given she can hatchet this is very useful information for the survivors so....it's for a reason lol.
TR = 20m
Lullaby = 20m to 45m
Disagree.
The terror radius is still used on Huntress to determine things like the Stealth part of a Survivor's Evader emblem.
I'm not sure if this is true too, but I do recall hearing once that the distance is greater in front of the Huntress, rather than behind her, giving off a more directionalised humming with 45m being the maximum distance for directly in front of her.
You can also equip terror radius perks, but I don't know why you'd want to.
yeah, I know its useful. Both notify survivors that she is coming.