Community Ideas For Killers

I want to see community Ideas for what killers there could be!
This person needs more attention too because he did an amazing job: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1465311021

Comments

  • I want to see community Ideas for what killers there could be!
    This person needs more attention too because he did an amazing job: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1465311021

    I like this pirate killer, I am guessing the movement speed will be a little more than the nurse and less than other killers since his power have a ghost doing the attacking and is a bit faster than survivors 
  • @Iceman said:
    I like this pirate killer, I am guessing the movement speed will be a little more than the nurse and less than other killers since his power have a ghost doing the attacking and is a bit faster than survivors 

    Yeah that would make sense, it's a shame the devs won't see their work or add it even if they did because they've clearly put effort in.

  • @Iceman said:
    I like this pirate killer, I am guessing the movement speed will be a little more than the nurse and less than other killers since his power have a ghost doing the attacking and is a bit faster than survivors 

    Yeah that would make sense, it's a shame the devs won't see their work or add it even if they did because they've clearly put effort in.

    I am pretty sure they take it into considerations and plus if you want it to get the devs attention you need to have a lot of support from the community 
  • @Iceman said:
    I am pretty sure they take it into considerations and plus if you want it to get the devs attention you need to have a lot of support from the community 

    Yeah that's true, shame the community won't actually support this persons work, I liked the idea, although the soggy pallet perk should be 35% or something and it needs more add ons

  • Hey guys how would you feel about Pyramid Head being in dead by daylight good idea or naw
  • @LTxCHRISx101 said:
    Hey guys how would you feel about Pyramid Head being in dead by daylight good idea or naw

    Pyramid Head is a cool character but I don't want to see loads of licensed killers. Plus what would the power be?

  • @LTxCHRISx101 said:
    Hey guys how would you feel about Pyramid Head being in dead by daylight good idea or naw

    Pyramid Head is a cool character but I don't want to see loads of licensed killers. Plus what would the power be?

    I actually never heard of him, I see that he is part of the silent hill franchise. However I agree with Bot, I do not want to another licensed killer since it limits the devs creation. 


  • Oh man I love that Cursed Loot perk. But boy would people get angry at it.

    Anyhow, the killer I'd love to see most would be one that's disease based. Their power allows them to infect SurvivorA with an effect. When that survivor comes into contact with SurvivorB (is unhooked, healed, works on a gen together), B is now infected. The effect on B could be less than it is on A, or a second effect. It could function like madness--the infection goes in tiers, getting progressively worse each time it's spread to you. Or it could require cleansing (like snap out of it) or a particular station (like a pig box).

  • @Hodderfodder said:
    Oh man I love that Cursed Loot perk. But boy would people get angry at it.

    Anyhow, the killer I'd love to see most would be one that's disease based. Their power allows them to infect SurvivorA with an effect. When that survivor comes into contact with SurvivorB (is unhooked, healed, works on a gen together), B is now infected. The effect on B could be less than it is on A, or a second effect. It could function like madness--the infection goes in tiers, getting progressively worse each time it's spread to you. Or it could require cleansing (like snap out of it) or a particular station (like a pig box).

    How would the killer give the disease? Would they give it when they injure someone or when they pick someone up? Or is it like Freddy but instead of putting them to sleep it infects them? I'm curious :chuffed:

  • I'd just like a Killer who has a Perk that spawns a fake Generator at the start of the match.
    It, the Generator, behaves EXACTLY like other Generators, there's absolutely nothing different about it.
    Except that, once the repairs on it are finished, instead of the Generator turning on, the Entity takes it up into the sky and the amount of Generators left to repair does not go down.

  • @Boss said:
    I'd just like a Killer who has a Perk that spawns a fake Generator at the start of the match.
    It, the Generator, behaves EXACTLY like other Generators, there's absolutely nothing different about it.
    Except that, once the repairs on it are finished, instead of the Generator turning on, the Entity takes it up into the sky and the amount of Generators left to repair does not go down.

    I mean... I get it would waste time but that killer would be totally powerless after its been used, a team of 4 could quickly complete the first gen and it could be that one

  • @BOT_Beanie said:

    @Boss said:
    I'd just like a Killer who has a Perk that spawns a fake Generator at the start of the match.
    It, the Generator, behaves EXACTLY like other Generators, there's absolutely nothing different about it.
    Except that, once the repairs on it are finished, instead of the Generator turning on, the Entity takes it up into the sky and the amount of Generators left to repair does not go down.

    I mean... I get it would waste time but that killer would be totally powerless after its been used, a team of 4 could quickly complete the first gen and it could be that one

    No he/she wouldn't be.
    They'd have their power first of all.
    Secondly, they'd have 2 other unique Perks, all the other Killers' Teachables and the universal Perks to their disposal.

  • @Boss said:
    No he/she wouldn't be.
    They'd have their power first of all.
    Secondly, they'd have 2 other unique Perks, all the other Killers' Teachables and the universal Perks to their disposal.

    I just don't think it would be that versatile, the power of the killer helps greatly towards killing survivors, plus they have 3 teachable perks not 2.

  • @BOT_Beanie said:

    @Boss said:
    No he/she wouldn't be.
    They'd have their power first of all.
    Secondly, they'd have 2 other unique Perks, all the other Killers' Teachables and the universal Perks to their disposal.

    I just don't think it would be that versatile, the power of the killer helps greatly towards killing survivors, plus they have 3 teachable perks not 2.

    You can certainly make it play into your favor.
    Don't patrol that Generator for example, it'll leave it wide open for Survivors to waste their time on.
    I know they have 3 unique Perks as a standard, that's why i said they'd have 2 other unique Perks besides the one i made up.

  • @Boss said:
    You can certainly make it play into your favor.
    Don't patrol that Generator for example, it'll leave it wide open for Survivors to waste their time on.
    I know they have 3 unique Perks as a standard, that's why i said they'd have 2 other unique Perks besides the one i made up.

    I understand what you mean now. I thought you meant his/her power was to create a fake gen not a perk. MB.

  • @BOT_Beanie said:

    @Boss said:
    You can certainly make it play into your favor.
    Don't patrol that Generator for example, it'll leave it wide open for Survivors to waste their time on.
    I know they have 3 unique Perks as a standard, that's why i said they'd have 2 other unique Perks besides the one i made up.

    I understand what you mean now. I thought you meant his/her power was to create a fake gen not a perk. MB.

    Ew no, that as a Power would be bad. :p

  • Boss said:

    I'd just like a Killer who has a Perk that spawns a fake Generator at the start of the match.
    It, the Generator, behaves EXACTLY like other Generators, there's absolutely nothing different about it.
    Except that, once the repairs on it are finished, instead of the Generator turning on, the Entity takes it up into the sky and the amount of Generators left to repair does not go down.

     What would be even cooler would be to make all the gens be slower until the fake gen is done therefore slowing down the game even more!!! Might be a little to powerful though 
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
     What would be even cooler would be to make all the gens be slower until the fake gen is done therefore slowing down the game even more!!! Might be a little to powerful though 

    That would be a cool idea but it'd just be a buffed up version of the perk "thanatophobia"

  • I believe a collaboration with Dead Space would be amazing. Being able to play as a Nercromorph would be incredibly thrilling!

  • I've said it before and I'll always say it

    For a licensed chapter I'd loose my mind if we got a Resident Evil chapter. My preferred characters are Jill and Nemesis but any representation would work for me.

    My original character idea could also work for a RE chapter but I digress. I think it would be fun if a killer had a virus mechanic were once you got infected and time ran out you'd tansform into a monster/zombie and would work alongside the killer.