What are your perk builds (for survivor and killer) and whats the purpose of the build?
I run sprint burst, adrenalin, borrowed time and self-care (excuse the spelling its late) and its so i can support the team while taking care of my-self so no one has to
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I always keep Iron Will and Spine Chill, the other 2 vary depending on my mood: BL, unbreakable, lucky break, self-care when I don't have a med kit, sometimes Kindred, UE (no, I don't crouch and hide the entire game, it's just useful against hag, at the end when going for NOED or other situations).
LE: forgot about killer. I use different ones depending on who the killer is, mostly.
Devour hope, Deerstalker (Myers), Overcharge, PGTW, A nurse's calling, Thanatophobia, Rancor (mostly to see the aura of survivors, I don't kill the obsession unless they were toxic), Sloppy Butcher, Ruin (rip).
@MegaGamer_01
For Killers you're asking a general question... the issue with asking a general question for Killer builds is that each one is very different from each other, and they all work WITH the Killers power.
So, not every Killer build is the same and you'll get a lot of different answers depending on what Killer that player uses.
here's 1 killer build and a general survivor build
With what was said above, i'll just list 1 Killers build that I use and than give a general Survivor build at the end with my own reasoning to use it.
first, my myers build
Before I list the build, it's to be noted that some things will be changed when the 3.5.0 patch comes out. So, I might use another perk in Ruins place or mix up the build for future play.
Anyways, my build for Myers (currently) is Ruin, Monitor & Abuse, BBQ & Chili, and Nurse's Calling.
last, my survivor build
This is just a general build that I use on my Claudette, since she's my only P3-50 and I don't level up my Survivors that much DESPITE playing both sides but will always maining Killer.
Anyways, this is a build I use when i'm not using a standard item build with Ace in the Hole and Plunderer's Instinct.
That build is Self-Care, Spine-Chill, Botany Knowledge, and Decisive Strike, Quick and Quiet or Borrowed Time.
That's basically it, but I do want to say that I use a few other perks and many other different builds when playing Survivor... but if i'm just playing to escape, than I use those perks for that goal.
conclusion
Hope this gives you some insight, or something. Maybe you can use this for your own perk ideas, hope it helps!
Stay safe out there,
see you in the fog.