Ranking system needs an actual ######### rework

I played 5 games today, 3 out of 5 i had rank 11 and 10 survivors. IM ######### RANK 17! ITS BAD ENOUGH THAT KILLERS HAVE ALL THE THINGS THAT SAVE THEM FROM GETTING GEN-RUSHED TAKEN BUT WHEN I GET PAIRED WITH PEOPLE WHO SHOULDNT BE PLAYING AGAINST A RANK 17 IT PISSES ME OFF

Comments

  • Rank Rework is already planned and is on the roadmap. All we can do is wait and see what the devs do.

  • You’re complaining about gen rushing in Rank 17... I haven’t seen gen rushing in Green & Yellow ranks at all, I just went through Green and Yellow ranks and honestly the skill cap is very minor. There are a variety of slow down perks like Ruin, Pop goes the weasel, Thanatophobia, Dying Light, Thrilling Tremors etc.

    If you are new to dbd I highly recommend watching streamers like Otzd, Tru3, Fungoose etc. You could learn a lot by just watching them play.

    Don’t join the killer bandwagon and complain about everything in the forums, learn, adapt and kill.

  • I'm actually about one more bad matchup from uninstalling myself. I already did but only did so for a week, but it's getting harder to come back to this game because losing when you don't even feel like you have a remote chance, over and over and over and over because of ranking/matchmaking....does not feel good or fun.

  • @MrPeterPFL said:

    You’re complaining about gen rushing in Rank 17... I haven’t seen gen rushing in Green & Yellow ranks at all, I just went through Green and Yellow ranks and honestly the skill cap is very minor. There are a variety of slow down perks like Ruin, Pop goes the weasel, Thanatophobia, Dying Light, Thrilling Tremors etc.

    If you are new to dbd I highly recommend watching streamers like Otzd, Tru3, Fungoose etc. You could learn a lot by just watching them play.

    Don’t join the killer bandwagon and complain about everything in the forums, learn, adapt and kill.

    I'm not about to throw the idea of him seeing gen rushers out the window just yet either though. With how public the best builds, and guides on how to play have gotten. The most recent map developments that have happened. It's a lot easier and safer to gen rush now than when I was a rank 17 killer. Even my friends i'm getting into the game for the first time I have taught how to gen rush and they are only rank 18-15 so far.

    It's absolutely true, ranking needs to be re balanced.

  • @NullEXE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/992132#Comment_992132

    I'm not about to throw the idea of him seeing gen rushers out the window just yet either though. With how public the best builds, and guides on how to play have gotten. The most recent map developments that have happened. It's a lot easier and safer to gen rush now than when I was a rank 17 killer. Even my friends i'm getting into the game for the first time I have taught how to gen rush and they are only rank 18-15 so far.

    It's absolutely true, ranking needs to be re balanced.

    Oh looool I 100% agree on ranking system needs looking into, I just forgot to mention it xD