What Happened?

What just happened to the Forums, was it just me?

From the stuff I understood, it looked like an attack to take down the Forums for a bit.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It also affected another forum I frequent that uses Vanilla, so it is a problem with Vanilla and not the site itself.

  • I thought I was the only one! Glad it wasn’t me losing my mind, I think I’m more addicted to the forums than I am to the actual game.

    Maybe some disgruntled killers brought the site to its knees for a sec?

  • Two things

    1- Makes a real long time that I don't see u here

    2- I would like if it was to take bhvr down because they are worst than my actual president in my country

  • @USELESS said:

    Two things

    1- Makes a real long time that I don't see u here

    2- I would like if it was to take bhvr down because they are worst than my actual president in my country

    Good god, it's a video game. Get a hold of yourself. If Bhvr is worse than your president then you must have a great president considering the state of the world right now.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/992053#Comment_992053

    Good god, it's a video game. Get a hold of yourself. If Bhvr is worse than your president then you must have a great president considering the state of the world right now.

    Do you really think? I think if there is a wwIII he will take the country to it

  • Had the same issue. Couldn't access the site for quite awhile. I wonder what happened.

  • No one was able to access the site. I expect the Vanilla servers just went down temporarily, since someone else mentioned above that the same thing happened to other forums which use the same platform.