Has anyone else's trapper mask replica been shipped?
I'm starting to get concerned, LOL.
Not only was it ordered ages ago, they were supposed to be officially released and shipped on 7/31/18. - Already a full week ago.
When looking at my account, it states "This order is still in process"; despite taking out the full $80 USD back when the initial purchase was made.
If you attempt to find the item on the store, you are greeted with "Sorry! This item is no longer available"
- So... Does anybody know when/if we're supposed to be getting our masks? Lol
Comments
Your guess is as good as ours, I too ordered mine back on the first sale. No customer service exists, in order to find out that it constantly got delayed, you had to go and keep checking back to the store page to see. Yeah, who knows.... they really need to communicate more with those people who already ordered.
They’ve postponed the masks until the end of August. And then they’ll ship. They “promise”.
Email from customer service ^
Update: As of last week - Item has been removed from the catalog entirely, and those with existing orders cannot place a duplicate order.
We just have to wait for them to release; which has been (without public acknowledgement) been postponed another month.
At this rate, we may not be getting our masks by Halloween! >:(
... Soooo in order to get an update you need to message them specifically? No public announcement? >_<
Its BHVR
We have four days until the end of the month and the masks have yet to be shipped or even processed.
im not sure their “promise” really holds any weight.
It feels like their goal is to take as long as physically possible to deliver these masks so people are unable to chargeback their $80 USD purchase(s).
and now with them removing the item from the store, we have nothing but our initial receipt (that I decided to print) in case they pulled something like this, lmao.
I emailed them last week. I also won the Huntress Mask and ordered a 2 year anniversary wall scroll. I got this as a response:
"Support (Dead by Daylight - Official Merch Store)
Aug 23, 11:40 CEST
Hey **********,
thank you for contacting us.
We had to wait an incredibly long time for the Trapper Masks, but they finally are on the way to our warehouse.
In a few days, we are able to send your complete order to you.
Sincerely,
Phlipp"
I have done the same lul
So much trust in them...
I was wondering all the time why it takes so long. Ordered right after it was up on their Website. Glad i saved my receipt.
again another release date. i will never buy any more dlc for real money till they shiip the mask. they dont get any money for now on.
Wut ?
IT'S BEEN 9 F*****NG MONTHS !
I really hope it's a joke.
Otherwise, ######### SCAMMER.
It's a company from germany, which runs the store. Not BHVR. They just gave the license to them. Until now, i never had problems with preorder stuff at game-legends (that's the name of the store).
absolutely ridiculous!!!
INB4 : "What's y'a gonna do ? Huh ? >:D "
Wouldn't surprise me.
Think of all the masks.
@Caffeine
If you have time and money to spare for that, go on.
Personally couldn't, like the majority of us, and they know it.
Your money went on "Help Rin reach her dreams about becoming a viable killer" charity, sorry.
I've contacted their company via e-mail with no reply yet, and sent the legal documentation via snail mail last Friday.
On top of all of this, our "Mask / Limited Edition Print" is back in the store for purchase. The difference is: Instead of $42 EUR + shipping bringing it to a total of like 75-80 USD, they have it for sale at a whopping 69.99 EUR - PLUS shipping!! Bringing it to over $100 for the same mask that we all have yet to receive.
Their new estimate is "24 September"
ABSOLUTELY ridiculous.
So the Mask is in Stock now and not shipped on my order. #########
Their warehouse workers run on spaghetti code too!
@Patricia are there any updates you can give to those that have pre-ordered this mask months ago?
@JusticeZERO Sadly I don't have any updates on my side, I can ask to see what is going on.
What a thrill...
I just got this email today
@Incurable_BOFA
Same here.
Lost all hope to see it coming soon.
At least i got my chinese replica since months ago.
If people are interrested here's where i got mine :
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Resin-Game-Dead-by-Daylight-Mask-For-The-Trapper-Cosplay-Evan-Macmillan-Mask-Cosplay-Props-Halloween/32844341096.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000014.7.60291cd8OgOpNR&traffic_analysisId=recommend_3035_null_null_null&scm=1007.13338.98644.000000000000000&pvid=ac1ab84b-7885-48cd-a65b-028ba86f423b&tpp=1
The less expansive seller you can find for this one.
Warning : It's made in ######### resin and it's quite fragile, i broke my first one quickly and had to buy another one to replace it
Don't say that... i'm gonna cry ç_ç
(preorder here... basically one year waiting)
How about that suit, y’all?
Wouldnt let me upload an image. Attached now.
"minor problems"
Update: It is 3 days to Halloween, the mask(s) have still yet to be shipped, and their legal team (if any) has failed to respond to my attorney on multiple contact attempts.
Additionally, a request for refund was ignored as well.
I'll definitely keep at it until I have my mask, money, and/or these people behind bars.
Absolutely ridiculous.
Ask money to bhvr and they should be asking back to the shady producing company.
Welcome to the internet, anyway.