to be honest I want maps changed green ones are pretty damn pointless
i swear they said something about the possibility of changing maps (item) a while ago
if they did, I wonder what happened to it
@MyNamePete said:i swear they said something about the possibility of changing maps (item) a while ago if they did, I wonder what happened to it
@MyNamePete said:
It'd be nice if they ditched green maps and just changed every add on
@humanbeing1704 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/991369#Comment_991369It'd be nice if they ditched green maps and just changed every add on
@humanbeing1704 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/991369#Comment_991369
still though, its def gotta be keys being changed with how broken they are
or maybe toolboxes with how the gen speeds are right now, especially with ruin dipping soon.
I want Toolboxes to get attention, specifically stacking multiple Toolboxes with other players.
I guess Maps(Green) so they can be used more, Toolboxes maybe for the recent Ruin changes and maybe Keys.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i swear they said something about the possibility of changing maps (item) a while ago
if they did, I wonder what happened to it
It'd be nice if they ditched green maps and just changed every add on
still though, its def gotta be keys being changed with how broken they are
or maybe toolboxes with how the gen speeds are right now, especially with ruin dipping soon.
I want Toolboxes to get attention, specifically stacking multiple Toolboxes with other players.
I guess Maps(Green) so they can be used more, Toolboxes maybe for the recent Ruin changes and maybe Keys.