Dedicated servers on ps4 broke my plague
I was just playing a plague game on PS4 and I got my corrupt purge and after I fully charged it the purge didn’t stop for the whole game until I was pallet stunned. I couldn’t do anything to stop it.
I was just playing a plague game on PS4 and I got my corrupt purge and after I fully charged it the purge didn’t stop for the whole game until I was pallet stunned. I couldn’t do anything to stop it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dedicated servers break anything in the game.
That sounds so funny, I wish there were clips of that bug.
I was going to try to film it I was like dying the vomit audio was playing on a loop it was so funny
I know bugs can make the game unbearable at times but sometimes, they can bring a lot of fun and laughs. I can just imagine the puking on a loop lol
Exactly lol
Plague is just expressing herself.