What Halloween and Christmas outfits do you want to see for both killer and survivors?
Maybe early ideas could influence what becomes available for Halloween and Christmas time. I want sexy elf dwight, Santa Jake, mummy Jake, ogre Nea, ghost Dwight😱, witch meg, vamp Ace What do you want to see?
Comments
Edit: I just read your idea about ghost Dwight and all I have to say is: YES!! BHVR can take my money for ghost Dwight!
Halloween:
Survivors:
Dwight - Mummy
Jake - Werewolve
Meg - Vampire
Claudette - Witch
Nea - Grim Reaper
Laurie - Michael Myers (Bloody Overall)
Ace - Vampire Hunter or Phantom of the Opera-esque Phantom
David - Frankenstein's Monster
Feng Min - Cosplay of a character of one of her games
David Tapp - Robo-Cop
Quentin and Bill - Zombies
Kate - Banshee
Killer:
Trapper - Mine Worker (With a headlight)
Wraith - Goblin
Hillbilly - Sasquatch (Big Foot)
Nurse - Weeping Angel
Michael - New masks from other Halloween movies (the clown mask or the one from the newest movie or his ghost costume)
Hag - Skeleton/Zombie
Huntress - Werewolve
Doctor - Plague Doctor
Leatherface - Of of his alternative costumes (Black Suit)
Freddy - Original Freddy
Pig - Billy Suit and Face Paint (saw an awesome fan-art)
Clown - Pennywise-esque or circus-themed
It would be awesome to have a specific Christmas cosmetic:
Reindeer mask for Huntress (Rudolph?)
I hope devs will see this and take your suggestions seriously. All of them are great especially doc
Would be awesome
Suggestions are not mine, they are @FoggyWeather_ 's suggestions. I wouldn't want to accidentally steal somebody's imagination