Easy way to DePip survivors

If you're a rank 20 killer play at least 3min in a match and register everyone as active in the lobby and just quit 
They'll lose 1 pip and you'll lose 2 but it won't matter because you're rank 20 lol

You got to lose killer trolls I don't know if this is a glitch or not but if the killer leaves a lobby early during the game everyone lose a pip

This for me happens around killers who are rank 8-12
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • You cant depip till R15. 
  • So you complain that you are playing as rank 8-12 survivor and the rank 20 killer disconnects after a few minutes of facing you. How did you manage to end up in his lobby? SWF with a rank 20 survivor to bully noob killers?
    This sounds fishy.

  • I've played at least 3 games today where a killer left early during a match but made sure to let them do some sort of activity before leaving.

    So for example He leaves and for that match I managed to only get 1575 in points 

    I lose a pip
  • feffrey said:
    If you're a rank 20 killer play at least 3min in a match and register everyone as active in the lobby and just quit 
    They'll lose 1 pip and you'll lose 2 but it won't matter because you're rank 20 lol

    You got to lose killer trolls I don't know if this is a glitch or not but if the killer leaves a lobby early during the game everyone lose a pip

    This for me happens around killers who are rank 8-12
    In PS4 it was changed to where the de pip doesn’t stick so I still get my points and if you’re 15 -1 you’re the only one who de pips
  • Tsulan said:

    So you complain that you are playing as rank 8-12 survivor and the rank 20 killer disconnects after a few minutes of facing you. How did you manage to end up in his lobby? SWF with a rank 20 survivor to bully noob killers?
    This sounds fishy.

    I said rank 20 as an example and I should of clarified that on my end.

    Whatever rank killer you're leaving during that match results in everyone losing a pip is my point
  • feffrey said:
    Tsulan said:

    So you complain that you are playing as rank 8-12 survivor and the rank 20 killer disconnects after a few minutes of facing you. How did you manage to end up in his lobby? SWF with a rank 20 survivor to bully noob killers?
    This sounds fishy.

    I said rank 20 as an example and I should of clarified that on my end.

    Whatever rank killer you're leaving during that match results in everyone losing a pip is my point
    But that’s not true only the killer loses it lol it may show on the screen temporarily but when you go back to the campfire you don’t lose pips for the killer DC anymore if you’re a survivor  they fixed that
  • lyric said:
    feffrey said:
    Tsulan said:

    So you complain that you are playing as rank 8-12 survivor and the rank 20 killer disconnects after a few minutes of facing you. How did you manage to end up in his lobby? SWF with a rank 20 survivor to bully noob killers?
    This sounds fishy.

    I said rank 20 as an example and I should of clarified that on my end.

    Whatever rank killer you're leaving during that match results in everyone losing a pip is my point
    But that’s not true only the killer loses it lol it may show on the screen temporarily but when you go back to the campfire you don’t lose pips for the killer DC anymore if you’re a survivor  they fixed that
    Well for me on Xb1 it has been sticking recently.
    I always thought it didn't stick.

    Maybe I have to reset my console to get them back

    I was a Rank 7 the killer left I was a rank 8 after match and when I got to campfire I was still rank 8

    I played one match after that escaped and piped back to rank 7
  • feffrey said:
    lyric said:
    feffrey said:
    Tsulan said:

    So you complain that you are playing as rank 8-12 survivor and the rank 20 killer disconnects after a few minutes of facing you. How did you manage to end up in his lobby? SWF with a rank 20 survivor to bully noob killers?
    This sounds fishy.

    I said rank 20 as an example and I should of clarified that on my end.

    Whatever rank killer you're leaving during that match results in everyone losing a pip is my point
    But that’s not true only the killer loses it lol it may show on the screen temporarily but when you go back to the campfire you don’t lose pips for the killer DC anymore if you’re a survivor  they fixed that
    Well for me on Xb1 it has been sticking recently.
    I always thought it didn't stick.

    Maybe I have to reset my console to get them back

    I was a Rank 7 the killer left I was a rank 8 after match and when I got to campfire I was still rank 8

    I played one match after that escaped and piped back to rank 7
    That’s strange , I guess it could be possible they haven’t patched that on xb1 yet or a glitch but I know it was specifically addressed and mentioned that you will now get to keep your items and get the 5000 for the escape if the killer DC but you still lose the offering sadly, I hate when you get an escape cake or a map you really like and they DC right at the beginning of the game because they see one or the other 
  • @feffrey said:
    Tsulan said:

    So you complain that you are playing as rank 8-12 survivor and the rank 20 killer disconnects after a few minutes of facing you. How did you manage to end up in his lobby? SWF with a rank 20 survivor to bully noob killers?

    This sounds fishy.

    I said rank 20 as an example and I should of clarified that on my end.

    Whatever rank killer you're leaving during that match results in everyone losing a pip is my point

    It depends on what you didnt before the killer disconnected. If you managed to do a gen, unhook and heal someone you are pretty much safe from a depip.

    Is there a reason the killer disconnects? I can count the times i rage quit as killer on 1 hand. When i play survivor i usually don´t see the killer disconnecting. The way you describe it, it must be a recurrend issue. Is there something that happens right before the killer quits? Maybe 4 gens done before the first hook? Several flashlight saves? Hook sabotage?

  • Tsulan said:

    @feffrey said:
    Tsulan said:

    So you complain that you are playing as rank 8-12 survivor and the rank 20 killer disconnects after a few minutes of facing you. How did you manage to end up in his lobby? SWF with a rank 20 survivor to bully noob killers?

    This sounds fishy.

    I said rank 20 as an example and I should of clarified that on my end.

    Whatever rank killer you're leaving during that match results in everyone losing a pip is my point

    It depends on what you didnt before the killer disconnected. If you managed to do a gen, unhook and heal someone you are pretty much safe from a depip.

    Is there a reason the killer disconnects? I can count the times i rage quit as killer on 1 hand. When i play survivor i usually don´t see the killer disconnecting. The way you describe it, it must be a recurrend issue. Is there something that happens right before the killer quits? Maybe 4 gens done before the first hook? Several flashlight saves? Hook sabotage?

    They do it because they know you're a SWF group and instead of dodging they'll bring you into a lobby and just DC or they'll let you touch a gen and hit somebody then leave 

    But most of the time its right after the loading screen
  • @feffrey said:
    Tsulan said:

    @feffrey said:

    Tsulan said:

    So you complain that you are playing as rank 8-12 survivor and the rank 20 killer disconnects after a few minutes of facing you. How did you manage to end up in his lobby? SWF with a rank 20 survivor to bully noob killers?
    
    This sounds fishy.
    
    
    
    I said rank 20 as an example and I should of clarified that on my end.
    

    Whatever rank killer you're leaving during that match results in everyone losing a pip is my point

    It depends on what you didnt before the killer disconnected. If you managed to do a gen, unhook and heal someone you are pretty much safe from a depip.

    Is there a reason the killer disconnects? I can count the times i rage quit as killer on 1 hand. When i play survivor i usually don´t see the killer disconnecting. The way you describe it, it must be a recurrend issue. Is there something that happens right before the killer quits? Maybe 4 gens done before the first hook? Several flashlight saves? Hook sabotage?

    They do it because they know you're a SWF group and instead of dodging they'll bring you into a lobby and just DC or they'll let you touch a gen and hit somebody then leave 

    But most of the time its right after the loading screen

    Any last second switches or strange offerings?
    I really don´t see this happen to much. So i have no explanation for the killers behavior. But there must be a reason if this happens so often.

  • feffrey said:
    If you're a rank 20 killer play at least 3min in a match and register everyone as active in the lobby and just quit 
    They'll lose 1 pip and you'll lose 2 but it won't matter because you're rank 20 lol

    You got to lose killer trolls I don't know if this is a glitch or not but if the killer leaves a lobby early during the game everyone lose a pip

    This for me happens around killers who are rank 8-12
    Unless you can provide video proof I have  believe you. When killer DCS all survivors blaclpip at least, but there is a displaying bug that shows it as depip
  • lyric said:
    feffrey said:
    Tsulan said:

    So you complain that you are playing as rank 8-12 survivor and the rank 20 killer disconnects after a few minutes of facing you. How did you manage to end up in his lobby? SWF with a rank 20 survivor to bully noob killers?
    This sounds fishy.

    I said rank 20 as an example and I should of clarified that on my end.

    Whatever rank killer you're leaving during that match results in everyone losing a pip is my point
    But that’s not true only the killer loses it lol it may show on the screen temporarily but when you go back to the campfire you don’t lose pips for the killer DC anymore if you’re a survivor  they fixed that
    Well for me on Xb1 it has been sticking recently.
    I always thought it didn't stick.

    Maybe I have to reset my console to get them back

    I was a Rank 7 the killer left I was a rank 8 after match and when I got to campfire I was still rank 8
    . I played another match Escaped and pip back to rank 7
  • @feffrey said:
    lyric said:


    feffrey said:


    Tsulan said:

    So you complain that you are playing as rank 8-12 survivor and the rank 20 killer disconnects after a few minutes of facing you. How did you manage to end up in his lobby? SWF with a rank 20 survivor to bully noob killers?

    This sounds fishy.

    I said rank 20 as an example and I should of clarified that on my end.

    Whatever rank killer you're leaving during that match results in everyone losing a pip is my point

    But that’s not true only the killer loses it lol it may show on the screen temporarily but when you go back to the campfire you don’t lose pips for the killer DC anymore if you’re a survivor  they fixed that

    Well for me on Xb1 it has been sticking recently.
    I always thought it didn't stick.

    Maybe I have to reset my console to get them back

    I was a Rank 7 the killer left I was a rank 8 after match and when I got to campfire I was still rank 8
    . I played another match Escaped and pip back to rank 7

    Cant talk about xbox, but on PC sth like that never happened to me.
    Do you have a recording of that?

  • Yeah, let's not encourage griefing. I'm going to go ahead and lock this.