FPS for survivor is terrible
Ive been playing killer because the games are faster to find but today I wanna play killer..my last 5 games are running at like 10FPS ######### I’m on ps4
Ive been playing killer because the games are faster to find but today I wanna play killer..my last 5 games are running at like 10FPS ######### I’m on ps4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh you should try Demogorgon on almost any map, pretty fun if you ask me /s
Bonus points if you are on Temple
I’m just not playing survivor till it’s fixed
Guess you won't be playing forever.
No if you think 10 FPS is bad on survivor, play demogorgon on temple of purgation
His FPS is bad as it is
Especially Demo-chan on Hawkins. Or Doc on Red Forest when it rains.