Select separate killer/survivor challenges

It might be a nice QOL change to let us select two active challenges, one for Killer and one for Survivor.

Comments

  • I would like to re-up the feedback, since I agree it would be a much simplier since I do killer rift challenges when I am alone and survivor ones when with friends, it would be nice.

    I found these existing threads :

    @Marcavecunc said:

    Agreed, it would be a good thing.

    And allowing to turn them in in the lobby, without having to access the archives.. Maybe even allowing to pick new challenges from there too? (especially considering how accessing the archives unreadies you and often kicks you out of the game)

    @AsePlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125331/can-we-pick-a-trial-for-each-killer-and-survivor-at-the-same-time

    I play both sides and just... switch the challenge.

    Sure it's a nice QoL thing they could do, but I don't see how that's a big screw you to people who play both sides.

    So we are not alone :)

    Thank you

  • I would need vote up for a million times for this.

    You don't need to switch your daily ritual every time you play killer or survivor every time and how can the devs deteriorate the UX after 3 years.

    May be the majority do not play both roll frequently but it's just a pain in the ass when I forget switching the challenge for a match.

    It is simply impossible to get any piece of progress regardless how you done in the match at that feels pretty bad.

    At the very least, they should show an alert saying your challenge is for survivor/killer and you are playing a different roll.