Thank you Behaviour

Even thought I think Doctor changes were not that necessary, I am really glad Ruin has been reworked. After spending 500+ hours in DbD skillchecks became of a little problem, but my two friends, that were following this game and waiting for a discount are having a real bad time with introduction. Every game it's ruin, ruin, ruin, ruin and not only it's just boring to sit for twice as much on a gen or running around the map for that little totem, but my friends are getting literally obliterated by this hex. Sure they would've gotten used to it in time, but it is such a chore for new players to sit through that torture just because you are yet to "get gud". Aside of that flaming toxicity with little reasoning around, I registered just to say thank you for making your game more welcoming to everyone.

Comments

  • Hey,

    hope you're having a good day?

    I guess the problem will always have been, if friends who are new to the game are playing on a 500+ hrs account, they will come up against tougher opposition.

    EDIT that, or if they are playing in a SWF with you, then that will force them into a game that is suited to your rank.

    When I helped my daughter get up to level 3 on the Tome, I got all sorts of grief, as I got her up to Rank 10! She now gets killed every game, but, at least she's learning to look behind her! :)

    Have fun!

  • New players don't encounter ruin that much if matchmaking is fair since many new killers don't have the perk. Also, if they find it that difficult, they should just run small game and focus on totems too because if it's not ruin, they could be faced with NOED or other hex.

  • Ruin was too relied on. People will have to adapt now and try new strats. I relied on ruin but hated it as survivor.