#mouseandkeyboardsupportforconsoles

Really tired of not having the option of playing with mouse and keyboard. Controller is real bad

Comments

  • @Brucecastro81 said:

    Really tired of not having the option of playing with mouse and keyboard. Controller is real bad

    Depends on which side your on.

  • Just get a PC? If your bad on controller just get a PC

  • No thanks, unfair movement advantage.

  • @Mattie_MayhemOG said:

    No thanks, unfair movement advantage.

    Honestly controller would be better for movement. Except for certain killers like the nurse

  • @kreeper124 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988516#Comment_988516

    Honestly controller would be better for movement. Except for certain killers like the nurse

    Survivor is 100% better on controller.

    Killer is 100% better on Mouse and Keyboard.

    Both can be played on the other, but its inferior to the better one not by a slight margin either.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988536#Comment_988536

    Survivor is 100% better on controller.

    Killer is 100% better on Mouse and Keyboard.

    Both can be played on the other, but its inferior to the better one not by a slight margin either.

    100% with survivor is easier

    with killer you probably don't have the precise movement and aim like a keyboard and mouse tho and more open for 360s

  • @VII_Seven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988572#Comment_988572

    100% with survivor is easier

    with killer you probably don't have the precise movement and aim like a keyboard and mouse tho and more open for 360s

    Not sure if your arguing with me or agreeing tbh.

  • @Mattie_MayhemOG said:

    No thanks, unfair movement advantage.

    Not if you switch to KB+M. ;)

  • i'm not arguing with you. I'm just adding onto what you said you're right i'm just saying with controller you're not as precise.

  • @VII_Seven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988681#Comment_988681

    i'm not arguing with you. I'm just adding onto what you said you're right i'm just saying with controller you're not as precise.

    Ah ya I was not exactly sure hense the reason I asked.

    I play both PS4 and PC. It's just little things I have picked up.

    @AceVisconti69 said:

    I like using a controller. All it needs is some better aim acceleration without making sensitivity 100%. There is no advantage to using a mouse unless you're using Huntress, and I'm pretty sure you could get good with a controller and be just as good.

    You can use a controller I generally enjoy controller more as I started on PS4, but at the end of the day any Killer not just Huntress will benefit more from the Mouse and Keyboard. There are things your able to do with a Mouse and Keyboard that a Controller with max sensitivity simply can't replicate. This is just because of Keyboard combined with the Mouse having it's own unique sensitivity allowing highly unique movements. With the DPI turned up enough your able to do multiple mind games whereas a controller would only be able to pull off one of them.

  • Oh hell no



    Some people don't wanna get a keyboard and mouse or want to use it, so they use a Controller


    DBD is one of the many games where the preformance is far better with a K&M than controller, so using a k&m would be BS against people who are playing console with a controller

  • I agree that BHVR should implement mouse and keyboard support for console. I despise playing killer with a controller. I bought a XIM Apex just so I could use mouse and keyboard on console. Guess what, due to wonky mechanics (per XIM), they can't properly craft a file that would work for DBD. So I spent $100 for nothing. I just rarely play console anymore unless a friend requests to and if I do, it's SWF which is rare for me. I mostly play on PC now due to that lack of support on console.

    BHVR.... Add mouse and keyboard support!!!

  • @Philerz said:

    Just get a PC? If your bad on controller just get a PC

    Easy, like, money is easy to get. just buy a giant house, a car and a dolphin, litteraly so easy