Waiting for a hotfix
I genuinely want to try this PTB out, but it is so broken that I cannot find any amount of enjoyment from playing it. It's almost impossible to reach a bronze gatekeeper emblem, the servers are awful, my fps is lower than usual, sometimes I just don't have a lunge, and so on.
I really hope the PTB becomes playable soon so I can actually try out the changes.
Comments
Well in less than 2 weeks the PTB goes to live servers with some tweaks. We will see what happens then. But I think you are one of the few killers who actually want to play on that patch.
Is the Gatekeeper Emblem really that messed up on PTB right now?
Yep. The closest I've gotten to bronze was when I got a 4 gen 4k.
I expect most of these issues will go live.
I highly doubt you to be wrong.
I ended up switching to Risk of Rain 2. 100% less buggy and 100% more fun.