When the PTB end ?
Hello guys just wanted to know when the PTB end don t have see tu written anywhere
(I could be blind , if that's the case sorry to be dumd)
Thx ^^ !
Hello guys just wanted to know when the PTB end don t have see tu written anywhere
(I could be blind , if that's the case sorry to be dumd)
Thx ^^ !
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Typically, a day after it's released.
(in terms of players playing)
I am not sure, but I think the PTB is always online for a week. One week after the ptb the patch should be released.