Should Survivors be able to see the killer

Do you think the survivors should be able to see who the killer is during the lobby screen?
     Killers are able to see who the survivors are and plan ahead if they do not dodge
 But do you think it should be the same for survivors?

I would like to know if I could plan ahead against certain killers and switch my perks out to face that killer.




Comments

  • No. It's bad enough to deal with Urban Evasion as Huntress when it's a meta perk, it'd be impossible to find people without Whispers if they knew I was Huntress before the game.

    Every killer has a few survivor perks that hard counter them. UE for Hag/Huntress. SC plus medkit with sutures to counter Freddy. Premonition/Spine Chill/any killer aura reading for Wraith and Pig. Calm Spirit against Doc. Iron Will + Lightweight against a Nurse. Sabo against Trapper. It would be ridiculous if survivors could counter the killer like that. Last minute switching is bad enough, we don't need to add something worse to the game.

  • @feffrey said:
    Do you think the survivors should be able to see who the killer is during the lobby screen?
         Killers are able to see who the survivors are and plan ahead if they do not dodge
     But do you think it should be the same for survivors?

    I would like to know if I could plan ahead against certain killers and switch my perks out to face that killer.

    survivors one day were able to see what or who the killer was, but they started dodging killers who camped or killed them so lobbies were breaking all the time and the devs took that ability away...

  • Vietfox said:
    No, but killers shouldnt be able to see who the survivors are either and what items they got.
    I'm not gonna object to this, but i'll laugh when you complain that Franklins is the top meta perk.
    If your change would go through you'd get ######### on the bed you made.
  • As a killer main I enjoy the salt I receive from the survivors when they find out exactly which killer I am playing.
  • This content has been removed.
1 2 ›