I don´t owe you anything (Story Time/ Rant)

Hey Guys just wanted too tell this story AGAIN because the mods took the original one down because I said a very sexy slur. So to give you some background info, I play on PS4 and I´m a Hag/Plague with a happy family of lipsticks.

Since you know a little bit about me, Let´s get into the story. I had just bought the Snake Charmer outfit for Hagatha and I was using one of my fav builds which I like to call ¨Oh ######### Mama", Which uses The Third Seal,corrupt intervention, Monitor and Abuse and Nurse´s Calling. So I got the wannabe toxic swf group who really tried to be like Noob3 but sadly failed. So there was only David left, I killed his good for nothing friends. Luckily I knew I the hatch was so I walked my skinny ass and slap that ######### closed. Then when the endgame began he tried running towards the Hatch( He musta had a key) but I slap his THICC ass to ground and hook in him the basement.

So here comes the real the fun part. This buck tooth looking mf had the audacity to message me and tell me how I should play killer. This #########´s ego was so high, Saying that I should kill myself for not giving hatch, That you would need a 50 foot ladder to get to the top.

I´m going say it here and going to say it clear. I as a Killer don´t owe survivors #########. I´m a Killer not Mother Theresa. Killers are not supposed to be merciful, They are supposed to be cruel,mean and unforgiving. So if you as a survivor gets mad because the killer did not give you hatch, remember, They are killers and they DO NOT OWE YOU #########

anyway, I hope you guys like mine story and semi rant

Comments