Feels good to play as survivors man
Most of the times is 2 weeks after the ptb.
There's no date yet, but it'll typically be at least two weeks after the start of the PTB (so I wouldn't get your hopes up for next week).
@Peanits said:There's no date yet, but it'll typically be at least two weeks after the start of the PTB (so I wouldn't get your hopes up for next week).
@Peanits said:
Will it get releases on all platforms on the same day?
Oh that's good. It can be delayed, there is no problem guys 🥰🥰🥰
@PeenutsButt3r said:Feels good to play as survivors man
@PeenutsButt3r said:
Does it?
@DwightOP said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/987360#Comment_987360Will it get releases on all platforms on the same day?
@DwightOP said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/987360#Comment_987360
We always aim to have the major releases (chapters, mid-chapters) out on all PC/console platforms on the same day, unless something goes wrong.
thanks for the info, I keep considering mid-chapter live after 1 week, new chapter 2 weeks but nope.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most of the times is 2 weeks after the ptb.
There's no date yet, but it'll typically be at least two weeks after the start of the PTB (so I wouldn't get your hopes up for next week).
Will it get releases on all platforms on the same day?
Oh that's good. It can be delayed, there is no problem guys 🥰🥰🥰
Does it?
We always aim to have the major releases (chapters, mid-chapters) out on all PC/console platforms on the same day, unless something goes wrong.
thanks for the info, I keep considering mid-chapter live after 1 week, new chapter 2 weeks but nope.