Should we have dailies for both Killer AND Survivor?

In order to encourage people to play both sides, do you think it would be a good idea for two dailies spawn each day? Always a killer one and and always a survivor one?

Personally I hate my own idea, as I recycle all my survivor dailies.

Comments

  • Personally, I like the way they're currently doing it...although would be nice if they maybe added some rift fragments or something as a reward. The only downside I see is I already have an incentive to lvl multiple killers because they all play differently from one another. I have no incentive to lvl up multiple survivors outside of unlocking their teachables. If I get a challenge where I have to do something specifically with Jeff...I guess im running it as a lvl 1 survivor.

    What if they added more of a variety of survivor challenges, while making it open to you as to which survivor you pick?

  • I personally think them doing combined ones like:

    Rite of Equivalence: 60k bp

    Complete 1 gen as a survivor and hook 2 survivors as a killer(order doesn't matter).

    Or:

    Ritual of Sparring: 65k BP

    Get chased for 90 second as a survivor and chase survivors for 90 seconds as a killer

    The high BP is simply to get people to actually want to do them instead of rerolling them.

  • Some dailies updates would be nice, they are getting old :)

    I loved the old "escape 3 times with Laurie" for 105k BP. The combined dailies might work as well. And some need update. I like playing Wraith, but the 20k for surprise attacks are always rerolled because it is just so few BP. And Freddy Dream daily is basically "wait a minute" now.